Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thanks for the Memories.....


I found this while chasing Nellie details... back in the day Vanity Fair was getting sued by Roman Polanski for reprinting lies about what he did after his wife died. As we learned on the Blog this year, Roman won. Now Roman was and is a personal hero of the Col. When the suit was still in its infancy, Vanity Fair tried to use lies from Nellie's site and from some polygraph Roman gave the police to win the case. Nellie was excited to cooperate with the real media- as long as he got paid. The Col contacted both Nellie and Vanity Fair so they would know what a piece of shit they were dealing with. Enjoy the dazzling repartee. I most like that he concludes I am a Manson supporter (nope) and that if Charlie screwed underage girls it was okay if Nellie did, even if he didn't. (All typoes are as they were at the time).

To Michael Gross, Vanity Fair, From Col Scott
1- Go to www.mansonmurders.com- see May 17th posting wherein you are
> > > > > attacked for having no ethics and for abusing his phone call
s- he
> >being
> > > >Bill
> > > > > Nelson.
> > > > >
> > > > > 2- Now go here- where it is revealed that your asshole buddy
Bill is
> >a
> > > > > CONVICTED Child molester- he had to register and everything-
> > > > >
> > >
> > >http://web.archive.org/web/20000816192835/http://www.atwa.com/jacuzzi.htm
> > > > >
> > > > > 3- then do a followup article where this little man
gets revealed
> >for
> > > >what
> > > > > he is.
> > > > >
> > > > > 4- then email me back and thank me for my time.

From Michael Gross To your friend the Col

> > > >Subject: Re: Bill Nelson and Polanski
> > > >Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:56:34 -0400
> > > >
> > > >very creepy. how are you sure the two Bill Nelsons are the same?
> > > >

From Col Me to Gross

> >Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 12:30 PM
> >Subject: Re: Bill Nelson and Polanski
> >
> >
> > > They are- when confronted by this at the time he issued a
two page

> >statement
> > > that essentially said "The little girls made me do it, and
my lawyer

> >made
> >me
> > > a bad deal, but I know before God I am innocent" even tho he
pleaded no

> > > contest.
> > >
> > > But trust me not- just ask the guy- call to say you read
his website and

> > > play that you are sorry or angry, and catch him off guard
. He'll admit

> >it-

> > > he'll just "explain it"

FROM Gross to Col Moi

Subject: Re: Bill Nelson and Polanski
> >Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:58:27 -0400
> >
> >I'm not planning to dignify this by pursuing it, but thanks for the
> >information.

> >
Col back to Gross
> No problem.
> The guy is a menace.
> He has posted on his website that you are worst than a yellow
journalist.
> You probably have some causes of action against him.
> That, coupled with his convictions for child abuse, I thought would be
> interesting to you.
>
> At least you can store this up in the future.
>
> I wonder if Vanity Fair knows about this guy's crimes.
> You might want to alert them too.
>
> All the best,

Now Nellie comes back to the Col


You just did not read the text very carefully that I published now did you? This writer told me on the telephone that he could care less about the fleeing/conviction of Polanski for a felony and not a misdemeanor. You must really be all eaten up with hate. Kay, Doris Tate, and 1/2 the world knows about my plea, sentence, expungement, set aside for a misdemeanor. You do know that "real offenders of that nature cannot help themselves and do repeat often the crimes. You know that from research-right? It is a fact. One time, questionable filing, and you jump right on it. Now really, ever think that those beautiful people -killers you defend all had sex weith under age people often? Now, they are convicted killers but if they moved on your block after release they would not have do register under Megan's Law. And sir, neither would I ever have to either. You just cannot deal with that can you. I feel sorry for you. At least I publish under my own name, web domain address/site that can be verified, and do not hide under a rock. Who are you pretending to be this week? Bill Nelson hate crime leader? CIW prison guard? Leslie spokesperson? Defender of James Whitehouse as the best attorney to ever represent Susan? He may have an action you say? Not really. It was my impression, opinion, and right to say so. The writer misrepresented my interview. Period. He is a liar.

Then the Col amuses himself by getting all fire and brimstone and
biblical back--- IN CAPS

You just did not read the text very carefully that I published now
did you?
> This writer told me on the telephone that he could care less
about the
> fleeing/conviction of Polanski for a felony and not a
misdemeanor. I READ
> EVERYTHING YOU WRITE VERY CLOSELY INDEED SIR.
>
> You must
> really be all eaten up with hate.I AM. HATRED IS MY PRIME
MOTIVATING FORCE.
> SO?
> Kay,YOU MEAN THE GUY WHO JUST WROTE TWENTY PAGES IN A NEW
BOOK THAT HIS
> FRIEND'S DAD WAS THE BLACK DAHLIA KILLER? YOU MEAN THE GUY
WHO RUNS TO THE
> CAMERA ANY CHANCE HE GETS FOR SELF SERVING FAME? WHAT
ABOUT HIM?
> Doris Tate,I SUSPECT SHE DID NOT and 1/2 the world knows
YOU FLATTER
> YOURSELF- 1/2 THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR
DIE- OR WHETHER ANY
> OF US DO.
> about my plea, sentence, expungement, set aside for a
misdemeanor. You do
> know
> that "real offenders of that nature cannot help themselves
and do repeat
> often
> the crimes. You know that from research-right? It is a fact.
I KNOW NOTHING
> ABOUT RECIDIVISM RATES- WHO CARES
>
> One time,
> questionable filing, and you jump right on it.ONE TIME YOU
PLEAD NO CONTEST
> TO CHILD MOLETSTATION. ONE TIME IS ENOUGH!
>
> Now really, ever think that
> those beautiful people -killers you defend I DEFY YOU TO TELL
ME WHERE I
> DEFENDED ANY KILLERS? all had sex weith under age people
THERE IS A
> DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 16 YEAR OLD OUISCH WHO WANTED TO HAVE
SEX WITH
> BEAUSOLEIL (FOR EXAMPLE) AND YOU ASSAULTING A TWELVE YEAR
OLD GIRL. THAT
> YOU CANNOT SEE IT SPEAKS VOLUMES AS TO WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT.
> often? Now, they are convicted killers but if they moved on
your block
> after
> release they would not have do register under Megan's Law. And
sir, neither
> would I ever have to either YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO BECAUSE YOUR
THING WAS
> DONE TEN YEARS AGO.. You just cannot deal with that can you.I
CAN DEAL FINE.
> BY THE WAY, "AUTHOR', THAT SENTENCE NEEDED A QUESTION MARK.
I feel
> sorry for you. DON'T BOTHER- YOUR TEARS ARE FALSE.At least I
publish under
> my own name, web domain address/site
> that can be verified, and do not hide under a rock.THIS IS
MY NAME- SUE MY
> PARENTS IF YOU HATE IT. Who are you pretending to
> be this week? JUST LITTLE OLD SAL.Bill Nelson hate crime
leader? CIW prison
> guard? Leslie
> spokesperson? Defender of James Whitehouse as the best
attorney to ever
> represent Susan? He may have an action you say? Not
really.YOU HAVE SHOWN
> REPEATEDLY THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE LAW. YOUR
ESSAY IS DEFACTO LIBEL
> SINCE YOU IMPUGN HIS REP AS A JOURNALIST. It was my
> impression, opinion, and right to say so. The writer
misrepresented my
> interview. Period. He is a liar.
>
>
> God bless you,I DIDN'T SNEEZE. AND WHICH GOD?
THE ONE THAT YOU BELIEVE
> OKAYS WHAT YOU DO? OR MINE THAT TELLS ME YOU
WILL BE SMOTE BY HIS HAND?
>
> WE ARE LEGION.
>

>

Finally big Nellie tries to explain why his plea of no contest to
molesting a girl didn't
really mean that. Oh those were the days. Bye Bill. See ya
when we see ya.

I was not talking about Ouish. There were many under the age
of 14. Read the
stories from the members themselves.

My plea was for "to annoy" and it is clear you have not read
the case. "To
annoy or molest."647A, misdemeanor, dismissed, set aside,
expunged.
My statement was entered into the record and there would have
been no
acceptance of the plea by me without it. Kind of interesting,
when I had to go
to the police station and the female clerk read the
statement, she expressed
shock that I would have to come there. She had never seen
a case like it,
neither had Deborah Fraiser, or other attorneys who read
the case. This was
just not the smoking gun that you keep trying to
shoot me with.

Doris Tate knew very well and Judy Hanson, investigator,
told her after talking
with me. That is a fact. Sorry...My wife and I had many
conversations with
Doris. Doris encouraged me to get it expunged. The
attorney for Atkins did just
that. And, it was not children (plural) the other girl
never said that I was
inapproiate with her. And, the other girl, witness
testified that she never saw
me touch, or do anything inapproiate to/with the other girl
. She also testified
that I was in her eye vision all the time in question!
Read the prelim and
learn the facts. I am not pleased nor am I proud of
that chapter in my life but
I know that God knows the truth. I rest in that and
am at peace with it. Very
few of us will get out of this life with the smell

of smoke not on us - again a
Bible thought.


I have no idea what you are saying about Kay and his designs/desires...

I will not communicate with you again. You are a coward.

You do not have to sneeze to have a "God bless you."
Careful how you set
yourself up as judge for you will meet the real one
soon enough.

David, great kind of the Bible...he murdered,
committed adultry, and yet God
recorded him as "A man after my own heart". Now go
figure that one out...
Hebrews 11 is a remarkable chapter of faith. You
would not boast about any of
them being in your family, but God did. My work
on the Manson case has been of
truth, research, and keeping the killers inside
prison for the crimes they
received the death penalty for. That is reasonable.

You are legion....so is the devil and his powers
of darkness.

May God save your soul


3 comments:

ColScott said...

Larry is slightly retarded and is illiterate in his writing... just ignore him and he will go away.

ColScott said...

actually Melton (who this isn't) was THROWN OUT of Cult1- so stupid that he was thrown out of his own group, lol.

WHITE RABBITT said...

col its sweetblondginger who is posting as white rabbitt