Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dennis Rice Says He Loves You


Dennis Rice's ministry gets odder and odder. You need to visit it regularly. Here. What I want to know is when the hell is Sadie gonna show up and tell us she didn't really kill Sharon like she testified? I mean it says on the site that Former Mansonites now following JC are what the site is about, right?

Of course, people like Dennis Rice (never did give us an answer about what happened to his children that thanks to him had sex with people like Clem, did he?) and Mark Turner (look, a vest for sale. No wait, I love Debra Tate and Dennis Rice. Don't agree? You are blocked from my board! Which is now down! I think!) really do this from the goodness of their hearts.

Don't be fooled by the devils out there kids!

7 comments:

ColScott said...

I don't know Salem...probably never since it didn't happen that way....
you constantly post things and email me things that clearly aren't true...do you believe them or are you just trying to get some attention? I'll cuddle you if it will make you stop.

Dok said...

LOL

Dok said...

Yawn....

ColScott said...

hey that's my yawn

starship said...

What could possibly happen this fall that will change anything about this case?

Yepyep said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yepyep said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.