Wednesday, August 03, 2005

WHY ARE WE OFFICIAL?


People ask, how did you get to be the "Official" Blog for the Tate/LaBianca case?

Many moons ago during the Ronson Board days, many haters questioned my knowledge and authority, only to be shown up. It got so bad that the ignorant wanted my head. They thought I might be a disbarred attorney from Hawthorne Ca, a mediocre film producer from LA or even a house painter in the San Fernando Valley. Some people still think I am one of these things. I threatened to start an "Official TLB Message Board" and many laughed.

I never got around to it because I was spending too much time doing actual research- and now we have this Blog. It is Official because-

1- We were first.
2- We know what we are talking about.
3- We applied for "officialness" from the National Blog Authority" in the Crimea.
4- The Col Says So!

1 comment:

ColScott said...

You mean your HAIR recedes

You just hate it that I have a Doctorate and you clean up lavatories

BTW- nobody will see your comment back here, punky