Sunday, July 22, 2007

Horse-Tooth Jackass


I look at this, another special photo that I stole for you all, and I see a very happy young girl, proud of what she has done, thrilled with all the attention she is getting. I DO NOT see a very pretty girl at all. I see a spoiled, pampered brat who is smiling for the camera and exposing her chompers with glee. You just need to look at this not to buy the "I'm so sorry" bullshit from the present day. Because of course we call her a girl, but in this photo she is 21 years old. When my mom was her age she already had two children she was raising. And the Col was not easy to raise.

But I digress.

So anyway, the hell with this bitch getting parole. Just show this photo to the board. "Hi, I'm about to be convicted in the worst murder spree of the century. But I'd really like to go to Disney land." Jackass.

Also don't miss the big X on the bitch's forehead. Really pretty girl indeed.

This is another case where the caption is illuminating so I reprint that also. I never read in the Bug's fiction about any delay that I recall except for Susan needed a dentist I think. Here they talk about cysts and impacted colons, because Susan was full of shit. Hmmm, colon, dentist. Maybe Bug had it right. LOL!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember something about her having a stomach ache for a few days. One of the prosecutors commented that it was a better performance that Sarah Bernhardt.

All I can say, is things that make you go "EWWWWW"..

deadwoodhbo said...

she was always bobbys girl never mansons perhaps she did kill thinking she could free bobby.WHATEVER her motive she can rot in jail.great post col thank you.

Jean Harlow said...

It's probably all the crap left over from having so many doses of the clap....

Thanks Col...

Anonymous said...

Just to let everyone know, our dear Dok passed away on June 20th, from cancer.
Dok always let you know when you stood, and he will be remembered for his wisdom and his great love for his family.

Dayum-it's lonely by the pool.

Anonymous said...

Pardon meant where you stood.

starship said...

Terrible about Dok...I'm very sorry for all who knew him.

Heaven said...

OMG poor Dok!

He was such an awesome person.. Thanks Cats for letting us know, I'll have to send Wendy my condolences.

Anonymous said...

Please do.
I still remember how happy Dok was to be able to take Wendy and their son to Hawaii and the beautiful picture he sent of their time there.

It was shortly upon their return he found out he had the cancer.

He loved his family, and the best we can do for dat Doktor is support them in their time of sorrow.

PS. Yeah Dok, I hear ya, and I am still proud to be an onion.

Jean Harlow said...

Thank you Cats for letting us know. My deepest sympathies go out to Wendy and their son during this terrible time.

Goodbye old friend, I'll miss your posts.