Saturday, March 31, 2012

Girl Who Stirred the Cream Cheese Pot




But this Living Example of Human Failure Robin Olsen didn't stop with rampant homophobia, she didn't stop with lies about the family on the eve of a burial. It was important to her that Statman personally knew how much she hated her. Because Robin Olsen "matters" godddammit just ask her. She matters. Her marriage isn't an empty dry husk like her vajayjay. Her life is not a waste of sperm. SHE MATTERS.

After all as she wrote Col Tate I WAS PATTI'S BEST FRIEND I REALLY WAS NOT JUST FOR MINUTE BUT FOR YEARS AND YEARS SHE WANTED ME TO HAVE THE KIDS NOT SOME UNSEEMLY DYKE SO I COULD BRING THEM UP TO BE COOL LIKE ME AND LOVE EVERYONE EXCEPT HOMOS.

I have a ton of this shit but I might be done. This is a sick, evil woman who should be shunned by mankind. I feel super unwell even reading it. At least is Orca's case her big famous sister was in fact murdered. She did in fact get herself disowned by the family. She has logical explanations for her mental illness that I can follow. Robin is just a demon, IMO .

1 comment:

beauders said...

the proof is that patti tate's kids adore alisa, they are what matter now. robin sounds like a homophobic freak who was jealous when patti found a new best friend.