Thursday, August 09, 2007

August 9- After Midnight

...38 years ago tonight



I am the Devil and I've Come to do the Devil's Business.



I promise I won't tell I saw you.



Don't hit her like that!


YOU- wake the hell up.



Jesus Christ man, can't you see she's pregnant?



You two- in the middle. Where's your cash?




Sadie, please, make it stop!




Ow! My hand!




Listen for sounds.





Hi.



You have to have a lot of love in your heart to do this for people.




Someone's coming.


PLEASE I just want to have my baby.



I'm already dead...




Look, Bitch I don't have any mercy for you.



No! No! NO!





And then I took the bloody towel and with the towel I wrote PIG on the door.





There are no words. It was beyond words.

3 comments:

agnostic monk said...

wow, Col, that was kind of brilliant in it's own way. I have to confess I chuckled briefly upon reading "ow! my hand!" and then felt instantly guilty for chuckling on this anniversary of all that awfulness.

Thanks for the post and all your posts.

Jean Harlow said...

Thanks Col.

I could feel my eyes well up and that doesn't happen very often..

grimtraveller said...

That was dramatically and superbly done.