Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bret is the Best


I am sorry that I think Mark Turner is a bad guy. But I do. And there isn't much to say.

I just wanted to make sure all of you know that this guy Bret has now established that his site is better than CharlieManson.com. He has reorganized it and provided amazing shit. And he has done all of this without really establishing what his pointg of view is. So thusly, his site becomes incredibly valuable for research. And unlike Nelson, it is free. No child molestation either.

But don't take my word for it - click now.

There aren't a lot of good sites out there. With one fell swoop of a redesign, this becomes the king.

Congrats Bret.

4 comments:

ColScott said...

I agree.

I think this new format is much more "User Friendly" and the format basically puts everything at your fingertips.

Bret did a super job on his site.

Well Done !!!!


I still like Turner's site. It's not as fancy as Bret's but everything is laid out where you can easily find what you're looking for.


As for the "Foraplex" experiment .... GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

It reminds me of one of those Pork Projects that you hear about when people talk about "WASTE" ... alot of time and effort that yields NO result.

Heaven said...

I completely agree, Bret your site is awesome!

Gavin Elster said...

A very frindly site indeed. No need to sign up and join a silly group. Information with little bias.Its a great site for passive reading. Now if I want firey debate and folk yelling across cyberspace at each other about birdcages I have this site.

spookycatz said...

Thanks Col. Good to find something new here.

=^..^=