Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Larry Melton The White Turd

It seems that White Rabbitt needs to be struck down pretty much every year.



Larry Melton still shows up on message boards and still convinces unsuspecting idiots that he was connected with the Family and is not a registered pervert.

But of course he is a pervert and a sex offender and in general a bad guy, in my opinion.

Here is a thread from a few years ago where he rips somebody off for his hilariously bad book ( I got mine free from Jon Aesnihil and couldn't read it) and at the end they call him a WASTE OF AIR.

Jerk threatens people when he couldn't even win a fight with his grandmother.

I found this hilarious because minutes before I had called him a WASTE OF SKIN on KTS.

White Turd- pretty much a waste of everything.

2 comments:

Heaven said...

I'm reminded of Jose JalapeƱo, on a stick lol

=)

Martin Eayrs said...

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead and the White Knight is talking backwards and the Red Queen's "off with her head!", remember what the dormouse said:: "FEED YOUR HEAD"

[I just had some kind of mushroom and my mind is moving low]