Saturday, July 01, 2006

BUGging Installment SIX




I think some of your still don't believe the Kay thing. Well here's more, where Kay actually states that BUG is full of merde. God I love this.

[To respond to Deb and Monk and Meat in the comments- Deb, the lawsuit was brought by Kanarek and Fitzgerald against Farr for libel. It was eventually tossed it looks like. Will try to find more. And while you can try to dismiss the BUG revelations as "dirty tricks" in a campaign, I have copies of the checks and settlement agreements in the Milkman case and the girlfriend case. I have a copy of the police report in the girlfriend beating which I will post this week. Maybe dirty tricks was the motive in revealing at that time but the illegal behavior of the BUG was done by BUG and BUG only. It happened, boys.

Also I should not have said that articles are proof- they aren't proof of anything except that THE COL IS NOT MAKING THIS INFORMATION UP.

And I do not have a stash of articles somewhere. I am paying to download them off the LA TIMES archives just like any of you could have done at any time if you had the right search criterion to punch in like I do thanks to YALKOWSKY.]

8 comments:

Heaven said...

Very interesting stuff Col, thanks for sharing it with us!!

=)

spookycatz said...

Thank you for keeping this stuff coming...

=^..^=

agnostic monk said...

"And while you can try to dismiss the BUG revelations as "dirty tricks" in a campaign"

oh I wouldn't say I'm completely dismissing them outright. I'm just skeptical of everything.

Jean Harlow said...

Thanks Colonel.

The thing that I find so ironic about the whole thing is the story that started the whole ball rolling about which celebrities were on a "hit list" is such a lame story in the first place and really had nothing to do at all with the trial. Who knew that it would have such ramifications.

Deb

starship said...

Bravo, Col...bravo!

Keep it coming!

Dok said...

Very interesting

Yepyep said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yepyep said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.