Sunday, July 17, 2005

What Dale Burnz DOES Support....


You guys can read the logic and insanity for yourself...
I am sad for Denise Greek- she's let this lunatic run her board and now doesn't know what to do to fix it.
Kick her to the Curb Denise. She's bad for everyone she touches.

Col-
If you're not Jim, why do you care so much.?

Your Jim ID was not "banned" it was removed, there's a difference.
Denise has said very recently that she still does not want you in her group. If she changes her mind, I'm sure she'll let me know. Until then I'll remove you everytime I see you.

I gave you the opportunity to voice whatever you wanted on the group, you refused. The statute of limitations ran out. I then removed the ID(s). The offer was only going to be made once. I never said you could stay as long as you were silent, you just assumed it would be ok. You're assumptions aren't my problem.

Have a pleasant evening

Heaven


----- # 2 sent unasked for and within a few minutes of the other ---------------
I'll also take this opportunity to explain to you myself how it came to pass that your "Jim" ID ever made it into the group. It's really quite simple.

I work, apparently you don't. I was just approving those that would submit the questionnaire without running the IP's first. As long as they weren't causing any problems, I'd wait a few days to run the IP's and add them to my list of members.
But in your case, something stood out at me a few days later, so I left your answers right in my inbox so when I had a chance, I'd remember to check them.. Sure enough, it was you. So I went and removed you. And since then, I'm no longer approving first, now I'm back to checking IP's before approval.

And you can post this email all over your "blog", I really don't care....
How I run the system I created is my business...

Have a pleasant evening

Heaven

The Bold and the Large type is mine. That's who this power mad housewife is. And the punch line- JIM EVANS is NOT ME. Just some poor schlub who she isolated for no good reason. I have a network of true believers who support this blog. Heaven has a job all right- if you are from the UK you'll know what I mean by "job".

Have a Pleasant evening indeed!


...>>>>This just in- The Cow cannot stop thinking about me...she hates being powerless and having her lies revealed to you all!!!

No, actually I was correct, I knew that ID belonged to you lol
It's amazing how you always give yourself away.

Tell me Harold/Col Scott, whoever you may be, why do you have such a deep need to be in KTS, knowing that you're unwanted? And you're not just unwanted by me, you know as well as I do that the majority of member don't want you there. So why do you feel you need to keep trying?
Until Denise says you can come back, I'm going to keep removing you.

But to address your email...

I had no intentions of banning you if you spoke, but it wasn't as though we were going to allow you to continue speaking. I simply meant you could make a one time post, get it out in one post. I wouldn't have banned you, I never did ban your "Jim" ID....
If you misunderstood me, that's not really my problem. I was clear in what I said to you.

If you could have kept your reply mature and non abusive, I would have changed your status to still a member, but you wouldn't have been allowed to post. Just like you are in the Candids group. You're there, you can read the posts, but you can't respond.

You acted as though you were being clever when you responded to me.. Kinda like "You'll never know what ID I'm hiding in there with, so I won't post with it".. But Harold dear, I knew which ID it was so you weren't hiding anything from me... So when you decided you didn't want to post, I figured our deal was off and I simply removed you.
And you and I both know that your "Jim" ID never contacted me, so the "Email" you posted on your blog is a lie. And you call me a liar.

It's always made me chuckle how you point the lying finger at everyone else when you lie yourself lol

It's ok though, I don't mind. I feel so special to you that you'd go to such great lengths just to try and get a rise out of me. If only you knew how much I really don't care... Nor does you're silly name calling, notice I don't have to stoop to those levels. I'll address you as Harold... I outgrew name calling in junior high...
But, it's your time to waste so have fun...

Wishing you only the best

=)

Heaven





24 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting. i never would have believed it if i didn't come here and see it with my own eyes. you ARE obsessed! heaven seems to be the major focus of your life lately. instead of having a nice evening i think you could really benifit from a good therapist. i have been a member of kts for a long time and i remember when you used to post there. im glad those days are over. heaven removing you was the best thing that could have happened to that group. naturally i don't expect my post to stay here for very long.

Anonymous said...

i'm very familiar with him. i've seen the danny decarlo question asked of him on many occassions and not once has he ever proven this statement. he either attacks the person who asks for proof or just completely ignores them. as he is doing to you. i notice he won't give you his proof. probably because he doesn't have any. he likes to point out spelling and typos of others but i remember him on kts. he used to get upset when you did it to him. his obsession with heaven has me concerned. i'm sure she is flattered by his attention but i think its bordering on psychotic now.

ColScott said...

Shelby- the obsession is reversed- she insists on banning strangers and emailing me daily to prove her life has value.

The fact that you could read those letters from her and not be disturbed is worrying for me.

Anonymous said...

so if i were to email heaven and ask her to forward me the emails it wouldn't show that you've been emailing her first and she's only responding back?
emailing you daily huh? right
the letters to you from her looked fine to me. she responded back to you in a mature fashion. if they disturbed you why do you keep pestering her? i'm not stupid, i'm familiar with how you are. i've seen you harass her and others before. your obsession with her is worrying me!

Anonymous said...

hi dale. seems we are on the same page tonight. hehe

ColScott said...

KTS subjects (since you are ruled by Heaven)

1- Insanity is a typo- conistent misues of "you're" is lack of education.
2- I never denied sending her an email, RugBurnz- to which she sent THREE long replies.
3- If you think that her replies are fine then as I said earlier, YOU worry me. You are a sheep and a tool and a fool. You are welcome here so that we can mock you and belittle you as the nothing you are. YOU CANNOT EVEN READ or you would not still support someone who THINKS they matter like she thinks she does.

That is all. It is really that simple.

ColScott said...

Heaven Supporters

Ask fearless leader why fat_president was denied membership- he is not even from my state but he saw the blog and wanted to join and see the fuss.

KTS- Kant Take Strength

ColScott said...

Junior Burns

1- Stop being ignorant- it is " Is it hard to understand you're not wanted over there." Stop massacring my language.
2- You are retarded like most grunts. I didn't say that I wanted nack in- why is this twat banning people she doesn't know?
3- You did that during Desert Storm? Does it bother you that you did it for a fake president and a fake war.
And that Gas is still high?
4-What does the watch comment mean?
5- A deranged former soldier tells me to chill out.

Okay- please don't hurt me.

ColScott said...

1- nack was a typo and you know it- trust me you are dumb
2- It is still "you're banned" it is a contraction- you just prove yourself stupid over and over again
3- I don't trust you. Anyone that would sign up to join the US Army is no one I would ever trust or employ
4- I don't get the reference. I really do not. I don't have a $250 watch band. Do you get it? Why be coy- why not just explain it? Unless you have no idea what you are talking about.

You cannot reach me. You are a serf.

Anonymous said...

colscott if dale chooses to use the word your instead of you're who cares? that is how it has always been with you, you avoid the questions posed to you by worrying about grammar and spelling because you don't actually have the answers.
where is all this truth you're always screaming about? instead of concerning yourself with dales spelling why not stay focused on what he is asking you? is it because you are full of shit and can't answer him?
the watchband comment is very funny dale. i get the joke and colscott does too. he's just trying to cover his embarrassment. why not tell your alter ego fat president to contact heaven herself and ask her why he was denied? i know heaven and if she denied him it's because it's you trying again to push your way in.

Anonymous said...

i have emailed heaven and asked her about all these emails you claim she is sending you and i asked her about fat president. with her permission i will post her replies when she gets back to me. i did speak with her last night. she said you emailed her first and she responded. she then said that she forgot to address something you asked her so she sent another answering you. then you sent her another and she responded. that sounds reasonable enough. if you don't like her responding to you then stop emailing her. she also said you've been sending them to denise. she said she saw the cc: in the headers. i'm sure she and heaven are getting a good laugh knowing you run telling like a little kid. don't you get it yet? denise put heaven in charge of keeping you out. do you really think denise cares about you? do you really think she is going to allow you to come back? do you really think she's just going to get rid of heaven who is a friend of her's, for you? do you really think denise even cares what is said privately between heaven and you? if you do you are seriously deluding yourself. you probably didn't know that denise once stepped down in her group leaving it to heaven because she had to much going on. if she didn't have faith in heaven she never would have done that. it isn't your group so why do you care so much? i suspect it's probably jealousy because heaven is wanted and you are not.

ColScott said...

Shelby

I care about language it is all we have that separates us from barbarians. Educated people care about language. Say whatever you want, you seem educated so any disagreement is just you being difficult.
I truly do not have the slightest idea what the watchband comment means. If you want to have a private joke, fine. If you have any guts, share with me.
YOU don't get it. I respect Denise and always have. SHE knows that Heaven accused me of a horrendous crime ( a real crime not and internet one) and she was revealed as a lying, neurotic tub of goo. SHE knows that Heaven quit the group for a while and the group was better for it.
Perhaps in the future you will use your education for the good.
I hope so.

Col

Anonymous said...

i was there when heaven left and she was gone less than 24 hours. denise told the group she called heaven and asked her to come back and she did. does denise call and ask you back? you sir are a lying turd. and i'm well aware of the "horrendous crime" you speak of. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Anonymous said...

you still haven't explained your source for danny decarlo being dead. guess we're both in for a long wait. and fyi i'm not the one who made the watchband comment so why don't you ask the author. what's the matter colscott? you can dish it out but you can't take it?
heaven dropped the matter completely as i recall so why don't you move on. you sound like a broken record.

Anonymous said...

tell you what i'll make a deal with you. you prove right here right now that danny decarlo is dead. i don't care how. it can be a book source or a website link. whatever you can provide that finally proves he is dead. if you can do that i will explain the watchband comment. although you already know exactly what it means don.

ColScott said...

Who the hell is don? Corleone?

Did I not say I was done with you?

Anonymous said...

before i forget i notice you said you respect denise. thats admirable. but were you respecting her when you used to refer to her as a nazi cow and a nazi pig?

Anonymous said...

i think you know exactly who don is mr murphy. and so does the entire group of kts. i remember very well when dave created a yahoo group to make fun of you. using your real name of don murphy. you gloated about how you got his group shut down because he was slandering you. now how could he be slandering you if you are not don murphy?
i also notice how you once again completely avoided the question asked of you about danny decarlo. whats wrong? can't back up what you say? its ok we know you can't so you can go ahead and admit it. if you were done with me you wouldn't keep responding. like when you were telling kts you were done with heaven. but you still to this day email her. so if you can please define the word done.

ColScott said...

You have a screw loose or you believe in boogeymen and fairy tales-- hell you believe in Heaven so maybe you have both wrong with you.

In any case DONE means you (or Heaven) don't matter. I wouldn't piss on either of you if you were on fire - that doesn't mean I won't kick and mock you whenever possible.

You are NUTS.

Danny DeCarlo is dead.
Heaven is evil.
Dale is incoherent.
I am still on KTS and always have been.
I am not a film producer.
I am not a disbarred attorney (what everyone used to think)
I am not Spock.

I am Col Scott. I am smart, rich and educated.

Stick around you might learn something.

Retard.

ColScott said...

"before i forget i notice you said you respect denise. thats admirable. but were you respecting her when you used to refer to her as a nazi cow and a nazi pig?"

Well she was being a Nazi Pig wasn't she?

Now that I know her she behaves much better.

Anonymous said...

since you've unbanned me i'll leave the last word to you. you cry and whine about being censored yet you removed some of heavens words from your original post. from the emails heaven sent to me i believe her original email to you said "Tell me Harold/Col Scott/Don Murphy" i notice you removed the don murphy. i wonder why. don't want people knowing your real name. if you aren't don murphy why would you remove it?
for someone who cries about being banned you sure banned me and dale in a hurry. afraid of the truth there donnie? denise is behaving better but she still doesn't want you in her group. yet heaven remains. looks like heaven beat you afterall. thats why you're so pissed off. but i'll let you have the final say. heaven has asked me to stop posting here and i'll respect her wishes. goodbye turd.

ColScott said...

Shelby Shithead

why would Heaven ask you to stop posting? what does she fear?

ColScott said...

How can you argue when men and women are being sent to Iraq and sacrificed for OIL?

ColScott said...

Jim read me some of the posts- he was in for about a week- so it could not have been denied.