Saturday, July 16, 2005

Deliver da Letter da Sooner the Better!!!!














Received since Friday....Grammar mistakes intact

Dear Col,

I had just registered at KTS two weeks ago. I used my real name and my real aol account. I never posted there yet since I was trying to read up and figure the place out. I read your blog and I liked your attitude. I wrote a letter to Heaven asking why she would ban someone like you- and she banned me. I shit you not. She obviously has a problem of some kind because I swear to you - I was courteous and polite in my letter. She's just untrustworthy I guess. Keep up the good work.

Jimmy Evans (VegasPlayerJimbo)


Hey Col,

You can go bite the bottom of my ass- I have known Heaven since she joined KTS and she is above approach. She's not the most attractive person on god's green earth but she sure managed to keep you off. What is your problem. Go farr away.

Darryl Kipping


Col,

I was banned from that place on March because I didn't answer a questionnaire once. That woman is daft.

CubanPete

Col,

Didn't Heaven accuse you of a serious crime once and when you were proven innocent and the guilty party identified she let the guilty party stay on?

Stars Freely

5 comments:

ColScott said...

"you're" as in you're full of bs.


I don't care what you think-- you're just being a troll now.

Ask Miss Heaven why she banned Jim Evans and tell me what she says.

ColScott said...

Evans was Harold was Chance....Dale the woman is a fat bag of lies. If she had the guy's IPs she would not have let him join in the first place.

ColScott said...

and it just occurred to me...
I thought she wasn't gonna ban Harold as long as he behaved...and Jim never posted...so I guess she would be a big fat LYING housewife by her own admission...

ColScott said...

You call yourself a soldier and the truth means nothing to you.

Danny died in 2001 in Canada.

You can die now for all I care- you are just trying to bait me and care nothing for facts.

Rx13 said...

Again, Danny did NOT die in 2001. His mother passed away in 2014 and he's listed as surviving her. There's also an current/active listing for him in Medford, Oregon as of late 2015.