Thursday, July 14, 2005

Heaven Sent


This from Heaven The Housewife this morning- with Our comments offered as well- we need to see what she is so afraid of---

I found it absolutely hilarious that out of all the people online that hate that guy (and there is a lot) and have disagreed with him, my words stand out above all others lol Actually, your actions and behavior which borders on bizarre does stand out. You think you can block and ban the truth. That is not how the world works.
IIt just shows that he's deeply effected by what I say. I don't expect housewives to be educated- the word is "affected".
If Harold had any backbone at all, he wouldn't need to hide in here, but he's such a coward. Yes, I should post something in the group so that she can ban me again. Hasn't she learned she cannot. Dave my driver is also a group member- to this day he tells me the betrayal of Denise against him still smarts.
Just once I'd like to see him grow some balls and post IN HERE Again, if I post she will ban me. I have posted this before and she did not like the answers.
about why he feels Gary was "just a drug dealer"... Bobby was also a dealer. Gary was his source. Bobby was dealing to a motorcycle gang and that's why all this started in the first place.. Gary was a dealer, yup, sure was, but so was Bobby. This is absolutely true but one cannot expect the Housewife to understand that this is not the point. The point is not what Bobby was- he was a killer. The point is why is he in jail so long?

8 comments:

ColScott said...

Dear Dale

I do not delete dissenting opinions. I am secure enough in my knowledge and person that I do not need to do that. That is the Heaven game.

As for my rudeness to cows (the "udder rudeness" you speak of) I am sorry to say that I cannot help you there. I have no patience for ignorance in any form. That doesn't make me better or worse than you. It just makes me me. I am offended by your grammar mistakes and so I correct them.

As far as HOW I replied, this is a subjective thing is it not? I think I responded fine, you don't. Who is right?

ColScott said...

Dale Baby
I am sorry- I spent 12 minutes staring at this sentence---
" Well then what makes you YOU got YOU banned not unpopular truths or untruths" and I still couldn't figure it out. Since you are a well-educated vet I will assume it is above me.

" Your making it sound like its your inalienable right to namecall and say extremely rude and offensive comments. Read your TOS"

Actually the word is "you're" as in a contraction of YOU and ARE. It is my inalienable right to say anything I want to say. It is in a document called the Constitution. something you defended I am sure quite well for me.

Leave who alone? This is my blog for T/L musings. If they don't like it or you don't like it, don't read it.

Is this a great country or what?

Col

ColScott said...

Rug Burns---

Get a grip- I HATE people who make lame mistakes and then claim they didn't.
You wrote
"" Your making it sound like its your inalienable right to namecall and say extremely rude and offensive comments. "

Your use of "your" is incorrect, ninny.

And your point confirms that the shrapnel is close to your brain. Dangerously so. YAHOO did not ban me. I violated NO TOS. Just because some power hungry housewives wanted to ban me I was banned. I will pay you $50,000 if you can show me that Yahoo even knew about my banning. If you can't show I violated a Terms Of Service...then you have to kiss my ass in Macy's window.

Do we have a deal?

Col

ColScott said...

Rug Burns you remain retarded or just pretending to be.

"Your making" is WRONG. That is my point. You have proved shit.

Yes I followed your argument, except I NEVER broke any TOS. They banned me because I am not nice. That is not in the TOS.

If you want to show me ONE example of me breaking TOS conclusively not in some menopause victim's mind, then the bet is on.

Otherwise, HELLO MACY'S.

Col

ColScott said...

Rugz

You got me...you won....NOTHING.


Col

ColScott said...

Rugz

Baby I don't want to boot you you are too much fun.

Email me COLSCOTT@hotmail.com

That's private.

Wuss on...

Col

ColScott said...

Rugz

Because you are a moron and I tell you so I violate TOS?

Because your command of English is third grade level and I tell you so I violate TOS?

Because you cannot prove your point I violate TOS?

Thank the LORD Satan that you are wrong on every single point.

Do you even know WHY you got wounded? So I can laugh at you now.

BWa Ha Ha.

Col

(the biggest joke is that UDDER comes from a cow- you meant the word UTTER but were too stupid to realize it- nice!)

ColScott said...

Rugs
The word is GRAMMAR.

This is not ROMPER ROOM.

Why not agree to disagree?
Be an adult?

Col