Monday, July 18, 2005

Housewives and HouseHusbands Waller


I don't know, the people on the KTS site continue to get more and more sad and desperate to me. Let's look at some of their posts since they "banned" me and try to address them, shall we class?

Well, that's not how members see it tho. There are emotional ties and relationships that have been developed here. People's feelings get hurt. After all, if there really was nothing to fear and it is all just words on a computer screen then wouldn't it be OK for Harold to post? I have to go to work now and pretend that I am saving lives. Have a good day. ~Sue~
My point exactly Sue. What do these biddies fear? If I question their "truth" does that make me bad? If you don't like this blog, don't read it. Notice my point all along- people are AFRAID to speak out against Heaven's tyranny. Why did you allow this, Denise?

Not really,

For many reasons... This group isn't mine, it belongs to Denise and she's told him time and again that she wasn't going to let him back in.

They are just words until you start being harassed by telephone, and various other ways...

Peoples feelings do get hurt and thats what we're trying to stop. No one is saying that you can't carry on private conversations with him or anyone else. But the majority has said over and over that they don't want him here... We can't allow him back simply because 2 maybe 3 people are ok with it, we have to consider everyones feelings...

Now, let's please just forget it and move on to other subjects...

=)

Heaven

Now aside from a criminal abuse of the apostrophe, Heaven lies ( no one was ever harassed by telephone by anyone) and then states that they should move on- yet she posts another dozen times about me on the group in less than three days. Foolish woman.

Ryle"
Date: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:45 pm
Subject: The Occult

I was just looking thru Charles Manson.com to see if I could find an interview that was done with Michael Manson. I know it said that he worked in a strip joint, but I cant find it now. Anyway I came across an article in the (archives):Anatomy Of A Mass Murder. it said that a Gibby was interested in Voyteck' black magic. I didnt know about this. I know Bobby B.'s friend Anger was into the occult. Does anyone else think that black magic played a part in the murders? In some form or another?


Posts like this one REALLY bug me- this pecker doesn't KNOW it said he was working in a strip joint because Michael NEVER worked in one. This is how so much BS about the case gets spread.

Caryn,

I was his target in the group and also in private e-mails. I won't tolerate any of his antics.

If Harold is allowed to stay, I'll leave KTS because the focus of the group will then be Harold and I'd rather spend my time doing something more productive than reading his disrespectful posts-not just about or to me but about the victims.

I was shocked to see a poll about Harold. I can't believe that allowing Harold back would even be considered.

Janice

This is an easy one to address- Janice is bordering on senility and was a BIG supporter of mine- I still have the emails- until I refused to kiss her ass properly. Then, like old milk, she turned.

Alexis McKinney
Date: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:58 am
Subject: Re: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] A message to the group from Pickle

Hey, I know from past experience these people don't take lightly to being talked about and things said to them in a smart ass tone. So, if I were you I'd watch my tongue.


You are so right there, Chica. Anyone smarter than them is NOT tolerated.

No....

I have found Harold's ID's in here and removed them....

Poof!

He probably still has a spy or two but I can't control the world, yet... But I'm working on it LOL

=)

Heaven

This made me so happy... I wonder who got banned by mistake. I'm still there and always will be. The truth survives.

m: "Janice Tait"
Date: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:30 pm
Subject: Re: [KILLEDTHESIXTIES] Buliosi

But he was involved in that awful re-make of Helter Skelter last year. I think he will always be involved with this case in some way. It made him what he is today and it's all good as far as I'm concerned-except for the movie-because he worked so damned hard convicting the mad dog killers. A prosecutor of lesser abilities would never have gotten Manson convicted.

Janice

See the Post about No Show without Punch. An honest prosecutor might not have been able to get Charlie- that IS true.

: "Heaven"
Date: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:14 am
Subject: Hello all

Just got home from work.. damn is it hot here! Supposed to be about 90 tomorrow!

Thought I'd share something very funny with you all. As I was downloading my emails, the two newest on top were from that Shelby person posting on Harold's blog and from Dale..

Harold has banned both of them LOL

This comes from the man who has bitched to the high Heavens about being banned. He also hates censorship, but removed parts of the email from me that he has posted on his blog. The part where I called him Don Murphy.

Apparently he banned Shelby for her exposing him on his blog...

I'm sorry, but I am laughing my ass off.. After a long hot miserable day, this is just what I needed.. A good laugh.

So thank you Shelby and Dave!!!

=)

Heaven

For the record- more lies- for like 20 minutes I hit the wrong key that CLOSED one comment thread- to everyone including me. Sad specimens of humanity.

I know who I am. I am not Irish. I do not ban or delete. I hope this Murphy guy can measure up to me. I am also not a disbarred attorney from Hawthorne. Putzes!


Surely NOT THE END- these broads are too much fun!!!!

((That probably isn't Janice in the picture but it fits her anyway))





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fantasy has turned to madness
yes that sounds like him

ColScott said...

Oh look you just posted copyrighted song lyrics. Shelby the Moron might try to report you now. Beware!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

since i agree that the song fits the situation i'll let it slide this time hehe

Anonymous said...

half the story is all he knows. actually he doesn't even know half. he can't even prove danny decarlo is dead hehe