If you go back and read what is left of MansonMurders.com, Nellie's legacy, such as it is, you can glean things that need to be researched and followed up on.
Like in the following NELLIE CLASSIC, he claims that Hoyt is telling the truth (she isn't- she may not be lying but she IS wrong) and whips the easily whippable Tex.
BUT- did Sandy and Squeaky actually choose Mrs. Scramblehead? Where is he getting this from?
Anyway, here's Nellie.....in all his unedited glory
- Perjury & Parole Hearings
By Bill Nelson
- The inmate is asked to raise his/her hand and swear to tell the truth. The Board Of Prison Terms believes they will tell the truth, after all, the inmate wants to go home. Do they tell the truth? They do not.
- I attended my first parole hearing on May 4, 1990. It was for inmate, nine time killer Charles Denton "Tex" Watson. He was the new poster boy of the Christian community showing remorse, accepting forgiveness from God, and family man. My first book was published as a result of his untruthfulness. Tex could not be moved to another prison because it would disrupt the school of his children. False. His children were home schooled. His wife made no money from the Abounding Love Ministries. False. His account of the night of murder at the Tate house? False. The LaBianca house? False.
- Leslie continues to say she "Starred into this empty room, then Tex turned me around, and told me to do something." False. There was no empty room. Leno laid prone, brutally stabbed, just a few feet away. Rosemary had been wrestled, held down, head covered, lamp cord tethered around the neck, then stabbed 41 times. Oops! Guess VanHouten forgot about the struggle, the words, the brutality. Rosemary died hard.
- Pat Krenwinkle has said she went into the guest house, and she did not go in. She told Turning Point she had a feeling that "This is wrong" as she turned away from the door, and went back to Tex.
- Bruce Davis lied about the time Shorty Shea was murdered. Nothing he said matched the trial transcripts.
- Then there was Steve Grogan. Grogan lied to the board even as he was receiving a date for freedom. He lied about his participation. He lied about the time of day. He lied about the attempt on the life of witness Barbara Hoyt. He lied about his arrest for exposing himself while playing with little children. He did tell the truth about "just walking out of the state hospital" after being sent there for a 90 day observation following his abnormal behavior with the children. But, he suffered no consequences for his fleeing. When he was arrested on August 16, 1969 during the Spahn Ranch raid, he escaped legal action even when they determined he was an escapee from the hospital. And he lied about the relationship between his wife (yes he is married too) and Sandra Good. Don't fall off your chair, the wife of Steve Grogan was selected by none other than Sandra Good and Squeaky.
- A lady asked me in an e-mail last week: "Wouldn't you think the three stories from the participants at the Tate house would match?" When you compare the stories of Pat, Leslie, Susan and Tex, there is no harmony. Recent researchers and authors have been frustrated as they tried to determine the truth of that evening. One author spent all night comparing stories! The result? Utter disgust.
- So here we go again, another round of parole hearings. Will the Manson family of killers tell the truth? No. Will the Board Of Prison Terms do anything about it? No. When these violations are brought to the attention of the authorities they respond with, "Take it to the District Attorney" but do you think they give a care or have time to deal with it? No. Leslie this July, Tex and Susan next year, Bruce Davis squeezed between the more infamous in September. They will distort, lie, and con. Perjury and Parole hearings, they should not go together.