Saturday, March 25, 2006

Rice A Phony


You know what burns my ass? A fire about three and a half feet high.

But seriously folks. Nothing pisses me off more than hypocrites.

In fact, leaving aside the law (hey the government does) that's the main reason why I think Bobby should walk free. Every time I ask he says "I did it, Charlie didn't make me do it, I'm sorry I did it and I hope I get out but I understand what I did may mean I won't.'

Not Tex- "Charlie made me do it it was as if he held the knife but Jesus loves me so let me be."

Not Sadie- "Well I didn't really do anything but how can you understand since I talk to Jesus and he told me I was cool" (screw off Savage- the lady's a nutter from day one)

Not even Sandy - "Charlie didn't make anyone do it (okay we agree) and we didn't do it anyway (uh, no you did)."

But here's my WWF Smackdown for the moment...

Mark Turner just announced at charliemanson .com that "I'm pleased to announce that I've been working with Dennis Rice to setup a website for his prison ministry. It will grow with time, but you can see the beginnings at CLICK HERE. The format will likely change and new material will be added, but we have finally launched."

Now we all know that Mark was not on the side of truth in this case. And I'll go visit this new site in a second.

But here is what I want to say before I and you all go click on it.

If it doesn't explain why Dennis left his children (those are his in the Hendrickson documentary) at the ranch to be used as sexual playthings as I understand they were (children under 10) then screw your false hypocritical Jesus worship Mr. Rice.

And Mr. Turner- if I click on the damn thing and that isn't addressed SHAME on your for raising money for this hypocrite and shame on you for trying to sell his piece of shit false vest.

Okay let's all click together now....

1,176 comments:

1 – 200 of 1176   Newer›   Newest»
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shopgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shopgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ColScott said...

Savage Mirror

Now i understand the connection between Dennis Rice and Marc Turner.

That vest has to be the worst looking garment that i've ever seen come out of any scene that was 60's oriented. It's like a bad acid trip :-)

I always thought that Dennis Rice was a late comer to the Manson scene and only joined up "After" Manson and the girls were locked away in the Hall of Justice.

The Hendrickson documentary was filmed while the trials were going on and that's where you see Dennis Rice for the first time.

Susan, a nutter? Not in my book but i do have to admit i'm biased on this one :-)

I wonder what Turner gets in return for his technical assistance in rolling out a website for Dennis, after all, didn't he also have a hand in promoting Debra Tate's website? It sounds like he's playing both sides of the field.

ColScott said...

savage mirror

It seems like a simple enough site, but the Jesus thing just doesn't do it for me.

All Jesus all the time would lose its interest real quick.

I'd be curious to hear more of why Dennis Rice decided to go live with the Manson family after having visited Charlie in jail. That's a pretty big change in a man's life.

Shopgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

It sounds like he's playing both sides of the field.

yes
ya got that dead on dude.

Salem said...

I wonder what Turner gets in return for his technical assistance in rolling out a website for Dennis, after all, didn't he also have a hand in promoting Debra Tate's website? It sounds like he's playing both sides of the field.

well MT may have gotten to mikey brunner, but he will never get to Mary or Charlie.
ya he s *in *with the Tate site..seems he keeps his fingers in every little pot.

Shopgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I'm convinced they use spyware and track everyone's path to find out which sites are visited and if they don't approve;

oh yeah
and if u get lucky they have a lil way of gettin ya drivers liscense and showing it to *select memebers*
then ya start getting the little email of how to kill your self*
wow
he such a alittle man..
talk about followers! OMG he has them all fooled,
and the best part, he will never hear from HARD core memebers.
I made sure of that*

Shopgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

If you'd stop worshipping Manson and his moronic followers, Salem; you'd figure out I wasn't referring to them!

wow
How things get turned around here. I do not WORSHIP Manson.
I clearly posted at the begining when I got here, I felt sorry for CM and how he was rasied his whole life. To this day I still think Manson was railroaded and does not belong in prison.
get a grip!

Salem said...

If you'd stop worshipping Manson and his moronic followers, Salem; you'd figure out I wasn't referring to them!
WTF?

I was speaking of MT's forum not Manson....

Salem said...

You've got it stuck in your brain that I murdered someone. WHAT DO YOU WANT CALL ME A MURDERER FOR?! I NEVER KILLED ANYONE!? I DON'T NEED TO KILL ANYONE! I THINK IT! I HAVE IT HERE!


yesssssss
that you!!!!!!
and we know charlie doesnt lie.

Salem said...

Uh..the street is my world. I don't pretend to go uptown and be anything fancy. I can...but, I feel more real here, in the world that I'm in, without the tinsel, and the real world is the one I have to deal with everyday. Uh, believe me, if I started murdering people...there'd be none of ya left..."

I was a child of the streets, he lived on the street to avoid goin to boys homes when he was small.
By going uptown, meant he has been to Hollywood and he could be if he wanted to drive Hot Rods etc, but he liked the simple life, always has.
If he started murdering.well he has so many NUTS that do write him, asking HIM, who ya want me to off Caharlie , just name it , I will do it..I mean theres some really disturbed people out here.
also in a parole hearing oddly enuff they asked him where would he go.in that hearing he mentions Srilanka ( which is pretty far out when you thing of things that have happened since then)
A he will tell ya, ya need to be in the reel wheel. Ya better be ONE.
then you think how divided our Counrty is now.
*wake up call?*

Salem said...

I think I will pass on the Bud, even though I am not Salem..for it seems to have the ability to glue peoples eyes shut..top shelf all the way for me...

lol
too funny..
my eyes are always open
ALL THE WAY ALIVE.

Salem said...

I am a man of constant sorrow
I've seen trouble all my days
I'll say goodbye to OLD KENTUCKY
Where I was born and prob'ly raised

Your mother says I am a stranger
My face you'll never see no more
But there's one promise darling
I'll see you on God's golden shore

Through this open world I'm about to ramble
Through ice, snow, sleet and rain
I am about to rob the mornin' railroad
Perhaps I'll die on that train

I'm goin' back to OLE KENTUCKY
Place that I started from
If I'd knowed how bad you'd treat me
Honey I never would have come.

Salem said...

Maybe I haven't done enough. I might be ashamed of that, for not doing enough, for not giving enough, for not being more perceptive, for not being aware enough, for not understanding, for uh, being stupid...........
HE WROTES ALOT ABOUT HIS CHILDHOOD TO ME, SO THIS COULD MEAN FOR NOT BEHAVING AS HI AUNT AND UNCLE TRIED AND HIS GRAMMA. HE DID RUN AWAY , EVER ENDING QUEST TO FIND HIS MOM.

Salem said...

yesssssss
that you!!!!!!
and we know charlie doesnt lie.

11:19 AM

SORRY AUDIO
i MEANT THANK you...
:)

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

SHOP GIRL?
ARE U ONE OF THESE MATERIAL GIRLS THAT GOES TO SHOPS TO HAVE YA NAIL DONE AND YA HAIR COLORED AND YA FACIAL PEELS?
GET BACK TO THE LAND WOWMAN!
BE WHO U ARE.

Salem said...

Your society is so distorted that a sane person would appear like a madman." * cm *

Manson has sat rotting in a cage for OVER thirty years, and has nothing to lose by speaking his mind. Nothing at all..

HE HAS NEVER CHANGED HIS WORDS , NOT LIKE SUSAN AND TEX TO NAME A FEW.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

GEORGE SAYS IT BEST IN INTERVIEW WITH Richard Metzger...
Mankind has been making a great effort over many centuries to separate itself from nature rather than admitting that it is a part of nature. As a result of this attitude man has placed himself in an adversarial role with everything that allows him to live. Instead of realizing his part in nature and working in harmony with it, man has viewed the natural world as something to be confronted, conquered, and used (sold). This has created an imbalance that threatens the survival of this planet. The solution to this problem is not really difficult to understand. But it means that people are going to have to make some real decisions, some hard choices. Manson has the mind to determine and implement those choices.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I've always liked a woman that's natural and real. Beauty comes from within you and if you can't find it within you to love yourself for who you are, then you're not in touch with your inner you.

THAT IS SO TRUE.
YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOUR SELF BEFORE U CAN LOVE ANYONE ELSE OR FIND TRUE LOVE.
THATS ALL CM WAS SAYIN TO THE GIRLS BACK THEN, BE YOUR SELF, GOD CREATED YOU..YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

The brotherhood of the gun rules the world. I don't give a fuck about votes or getting elected into being a politician. And I don't give a fuck about playing no wise holy man. All I want is order. I want order in the perspective of the numbers. And if you give me order in the numbers, fuck the personality of it. I don't care about the personality of it. Get with the program or be destroyed. That's all that is."
cm*

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

You have to be careful of the spindoctors in here. You can say one thing but, by the time they've finished twisting what you said, they make it look like you're suggesting something completely different.

WHY THANK YOU SAVAGE
ONE THING THESE PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW, I AM HIGHLY EDUCATED, I HAVE BEEN TO COLLEGE, I KNOW PEOPLE IN THE PLASTIC WORLD, I DONT HAVE CONTACT WITH THEM PERSAY IN A PERSONAL WAY, BUT I COULD IF I WANTED TOO,
I HAVE EVERYTHING I HAVE EVERY WANTED IN THIS LIFETIME. GOD HAS BLESSED ME IN SO MANY WAYS.
I DONT WORSHIP ANYONE BUT GOD.
I CAME HERE TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT CHARLES MANSON.
SURE HE WANST A MODEL CITIZEN..YES HE BROKE THE LAW, HE ONLY DID WHAT HE WAS TAUGHT FROM A EARLY AGE.
TO STEAL CARS TO RUN SHINE , AND PETTY THIEF.
HE NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE PRIOSN IN 1967...HE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO LIVE IN OUR WORLD.

agnostic monk said...

Savage RDDB-DA said...
Salem,
>THATS ALL CM WAS SAYIN TO THE GIRLS BACK THEN, BE YOUR SELF, GOD CREATED YOU..YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. <

No truer words were ever spoken.<

See this is what I am talking about regarding folks who quote Manson and then pretend he is so deep and insightful.

These sentiments of Manson's are somehow unique and original to some ears but to me they are no more original or deep than the scribblings of a 15 year-old goth chick in her diary after a fight with her parents.

I've tried to be open-minded when it comes to Charles Manson. When I first started getting interested in the case and reading about it I would frequently stumble over opinions that praised Manson as some kind of wise man with original and revolutionary ideas.

I thought, well maybe there is something to this guy. Maybe I should see what he really has to say and judge for myself.

I have. And he always winds up boring me to tears.

Nothing this "wise man" says hasn't already been said a million times before by dozens of other people. Why does Manson get the credit for being some kind of great thinker?

Methinks the emperor truly has no clothes.

Dok said...

Salem said:
"HE NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE PRIOSN IN 1967...HE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO LIVE IN OUR WORLD."

How true Salem, if they had only listened to him. It could have changed so many lives including his.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Charlie was the son of a teenage, bisexual, alcoholic prostitute. As a young boy he watched his mother bring home lovers of both sexes and was constantly moved between the home's of relatives and orphanages. One particularly *SICKO* uncle forced Charlie to wear a dress to school so he would "learn to fight and be a man." Charlie started his career in crime at a young age. As a young man he was the poster-boy of institutional life, constantly in and out of reform schools and prisons. Before he was thirty-five, he had spent more than half of his life incarcerated.
In 67 he got out, hit San Francisco he traded the rights to one of his songs for a bus, that some of the girls painted black and he drove all across the West Coast picking up what he called "Garbage People." A person he had been all his life.
But lets all beware of the BOOGIE MAN!!!!!!!

Salem said...

How come the "Few" always seems to have Susan's name listed?

aww Savage...
lets not talk about susan today ok;)
peace

agnostic monk said...

Salem said...
"But lets all beware of the BOOGIE MAN!!!!!!!"

Salem, don't forget that not everyone thinks of him as a boogieman. There are those who do not buy into the boogieman image and merely think of him as a loser and conman.

Salem said...

Order would be a welcomed event.

I AGREE!!!!!!
PEACE

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

She hasn't sold him out, either. Her mail is private and she intends to keep it that way. No amount of money will ever make her betray that privacy. Plain and simple.

thank you Audio.
what i have and what i know will always be here with me and left to someone i can trust:)

Salem said...

we are all beautiful from the inside out, and we will remain this way...

amen Cat:)
peace

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Susan would later tell jail mates Ronnie and Virginia, how it was all so beautiful, like sex, it felt so good. She wrote all over the walls in Sharon Tate’s blood. “Death to Pigs.” She said she loved the feeling of the blood going through her hands.
That scares me Savage, Susan Atkins and tex Watson are some scary people.
always is always forever.
Peace

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I've never heard if there was any kind of a friendship bond between Sandy and Susan.

nope Savage.
Sandy always stayed clear of susan.
even back in the ranch days.
Pat and Lynn and Sandy did watch out over the kids.
Sandy has never said anything bad about the so called family members to this day.
I dont ask much whe I talk , I just listen,
The only thing I did ask once was about a parole hearing concerning Susan, and Sandy said *She's where she should be*
Peace

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Audio Magic:
>I fucking wear powder and mascara and lipstick...I also use facial products to keep my skin healthy.<
LOL AUDIO!
i wear mascara too! and some foundation..
But you and i dont try to look like Cher for instance with so many surgeries PLASCTIC surgery:)
we just enhance what God gave us;)

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I thought, well maybe there is something to this guy. Maybe I should see what he really has to say and judge for myself.

I have. And he always winds up boring me to tears.

what a shame MONK.
open your mind.
closed minds will never understand.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Catsaid...
Hey Salem-at one point I wrote Watson-all he did was bible thump at me...so I can only imagine how zealous he was at his other endeavors...scary, hell yeah...when one can be asked..how ya doing and all ya get is some bible verse etc...

lol yea
but as he told on of his buddies in the yard one day, i am gonna get outa here one day and make it BIG time! ROTFLMAO
TEX IS AS 2 FACED AS THEY GET!

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I appreciate your reply. Give my love to Sandy and tell her i'll bet out at Barker Ranch later this year and i'll be sure to sign the guest book :-)

WHEN ARE U GOING TO CA?
THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GATHERING AND SOME POEMS READ THERE. i WAS PLANNING TO GO MYSELF.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

catscradle77 said...
Hey Salem-what about Pat..she has stayed out of the spotlight, and seems to feel some remorse..how did she get dragged into this whole Tex mess, and did Sandy ever say anything about Pat?

NOPE CAT.SANDY HAS NEVER MENTIONED HER EITHER..
SANDY DOES CONSIDER THEM HER FREINDS* THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING SHE HAD TO SAY ABOUT ANYONE WAS NELSON AND A GUY CALLED MICHEAL CHANNELS.
PAT DOES SHOW REMORSE. I THINK SHE HAS REALLY CHANGED HER LIFE AROUND SINCE THE 60'S. BUT WITH ALL THE COUNTS AGAINST HER, I DOUBT SHE WILL EVER BE FREE.
MY THOUGHTS ABOUT TEX, IS HE CHOSE THE GIRLS THAT WERE *ON THE WILD SIDE* AND WILLING TO GO..I STILL DO NOT THINK THEY WENT THERE TO KILL ANYONE, JUST TO PICK UP THE DRUGS OR THE MONEY, I THINK WHEN THEY SAW PARENT AND TEX KILLED HIM, TEX MUST HAVE THOUGHT *NO TURNING BACK NOW*

Audio Magic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

IS THIS HOW YA GOT YA NAME MONK?
. On the night of the third day, I was naked, lying on the box. Lines were invoked for ABRAXAS. I was given the name of an old monk, a Count that lived and died four hundred years ago: Giordano Bruno. Outside the bus, I was Riff Raff Rockess-and the power to never be seen in green. Just in green.

Salem said...

when I called a Tone 40 command. Few know what a Tone 40 is.*
PEACE

Salem said...

catscradle77 said...
Cuz Charlie seems to have a soft spot for her..spcially in that one interview when he said "she got old on me"


YEAH:)
HE LOVED HER HAIR;) AND SHE WAS FROM THE SOUTH ALSO:)

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

catscradle77 said...
And as far as Babs Hoyt goes-Clem and Bruce both say Shorty's murder happened in the morning-she has it at night..why-cant she tell the difference between the night and day, but she can testify...

1:20 PM

LOL TRUE CAT.
OOOOOOOO I KNOW, CM TOOK HER GLASSES AND SHE WAS BLINDED BY THE LIGHT. lol

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I have to say this, I have often wondered why these followers' attorneys didn't go for the insanity defense. Obviously Tex was insane, and so was Susan, but that may have been just the meth/acid/belladonna etc... talking.

ME TOO AUDIO;;
GEEZ SOME WOMEN GET OFF NOW WITH PMS DEFENSE.
*GOES AND HIDES KNIVES* LOL

Salem said...

To quote Sandy ..... TEX is where he belongs.

NO, THAT WAS WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT SUSAN.

Salem said...

lmao cat!

catscradle77 said...
Salem-I can see Tex on the prayer circuit, tent revival selling pieces of dirt from Spahns..to raise money for da Lawd..cuz da Lawd wants him to prosper..ROFLMAO

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sabrina said...

lol

Salem said...

Channels-spitting...isnt he the one who gave them pictures with Charlie and Bruce to Turner? LOL-I got some stuff from Bruce but you couldnt pry it outtaa my dying hands..
SANDY SAID HE HAD TO CHANGE HER PHONE NO* CUZ NELLIE AND CHANNELS WERE HARASSING HER.
CHANNELS DID GET IN TO SEE MANSON.
I DONT KNOW WHAT NAME HE USED BEFORE , HE GOT HIS APPLICATIONS,,,BUT YESS HE WENT TO MARK TURNERS SITE AND POSTED THEM.
TURNER SHOWED OF THE PICS OF CHARLIE, BUT SELECT MEMBERS GOT TO SEE PICS OF MC MAKING LIL DEVIL HORNS OVER CHARLIES HEAD AND SUCH.
TYPICAL FOR THOSE HUMANS! LOL
ITS OK SANDY AND CM KNOW HIM NOW, HE WONT BE BACK.

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sabrina said...

im salems friend

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

MAYBE LIKE THE COL SAID
THEY MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.
That's crazy. He state of mind was definetly not normal and she was whacked out of her mind at the time.

1:40 PM

NONE WHERE IN A RIGHT MIND FRAME..

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

BUUGIE had to establish Charlie's dominance over the members of his SO CALLED
Family and convince a jury that Charlie had sufficient motive to want these seven people dead.


THERE WERE SO MANY ROUTES THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN...
BUGGIE SET IT ALL UP AND I THINK THEY MADE A DEAL.
JMHO

Salem said...

Without divulging its meaning, can you tell me if it's symbolic of something?
ITS A SYMBOL.
ITS USED TODAY.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Susan was a very convenient target for the media and she was found guilty of murder by the media even before she went to trial.

AS I POST SAVAGE
SUSAN HUNG HERSELF WHEN SHE TOLD PEOPLE WHAT SHE DID THAT NIGHT, HOW SHE GLORIFIED IN SHARONS BLOOD*
I WASNT THERE SO I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, I KNOW THAT LESLIE NOR PAT HAVE ABITHER TO SAY ABOUT HER AND THEY STAY AWAY FROM HER TIL THIS DAY.
CM WRITES THAT VIOLET HAS FADED,
THATS ALL I KNOW.
TO ME CM WAS THE TARGET AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN:(

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Savage RDDB-DA said...
Sometime in the Fall. I haven't finalized the date but i'm driving cross country. It's a long trip but it's gorgeous.

YES IT IS, I WENT LONG AGO. TOOK ME 5 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS TO GET THERE. TEXAS WAS THE BIGGEST STATE .I WOULD WAKE UP IN TEXAS AND GO TO SLEEP IN TEXAS..

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

catscradle77 said...
Salem said:
YEAH:)
HE LOVED HER HAIR;) AND SHE WAS FROM THE SOUTH ALSO:)

She had the most beautiful hair..and Bruce was from the south as well...

YEAH
La:)
this is sad to me but of course not many people care, Charlie would like to be transfered back to the east where he was born and rasied.
I just hope his wishes are honored
when he passes over*

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

sabrina said...
im salems friend

you are?
how so?

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

OOOOHHHH select members-makes me glad I got the boot..
LOL at the human quote...five minutes of fame, or a lasting friendship...the things people choose...

me too Cat!
:)

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

It's a long trip but i can't think of a better way to see America.

I started on the east coast and went. :)

60skid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
agnostic monk said...

Salem said...
"what a shame MONK.
open your mind.
closed minds will never understand."

Salem, just because I disagree with you does not mean I am close-minded. Does everyone who disagrees with you have a closed-mind? That's a somewhat arrogant mindset to walk around with I'd say.

I never casually dismissed Charles Manson. I really did open my mind and read some of his writings and watched a bunch of his appearances to see what all the fuss was about, to see why some people look up to him and think of him as a wise man who has a lot of insight to bestow on the world.

If I was impressed with him, I would be honest about it. I am not blinded by Vincent Bugliosi's tales or anything else when it comes to Manson. I just do not think he's all that.

He's just not all that interesting to me. He's a clown.

Holding an opinion that differs from yours does not automatically mean that one is closed-minded.

60skid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
agnostic monk said...

Savage said...
"but as glamourous as Sharon is, if i had to pick between Sharon and a girl like Nancy Pitman ..... I'd go more for Nancy."

Nancy was kind of cute. It's her personality that was butt ugly.

:)

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

I have a reason for the picture But it is not what you think

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Savage
The picture is very pretty and Sharon was a beautiful woman in her own right.

Yes she was... lots of girls my age admired Sharon.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Salem
Are you on here

60skid said...

Well I can not see you liking the movie my self.I like the movie .. Kind of think it shows you what Hollywood is like to a point

Salem said...

Maybe the law is different now but this should have been the case if only because of the fact that heavy drug usage was involved.
yes
or temp* insanity*
certainly not brainwashing.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Salem
Tell Savage I am not Debra Tate ok

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Savage,
I am not to in to horror films my self ..Give me Gone With The Wind

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

>I KNOW THAT LESLIE NOR PAT HAVE nothing* TO SAY ABOUT HER AND THEY STAY AWAY FROM HER TIL THIS DAY.<

That's true ...... but not entirely
how so?
I hear Leslie and Pat walk the other way when they see Susan.

60skid said...

Savage,
Yes I think she pretty in own way . No she does not look like Patti or Sharon.

do have to admit that the post office story about her having been injured by a pipebomb shows that the woman has spunk and i do admire that.

But like you 60skid, both you and Debra i would have to refer to as "Mysterious" :-)

I have alway wondered about that my self .I never was able to find out much about that or what it had to do with.

Salem said...

Salem, just because I disagree with you does not mean I am close-minded. Does everyone who disagrees with you have a closed-mind? That's a somewhat arrogant mindset to walk around with I'd say.


I JUST MEANT YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND MONK*
I COULD CARE LESS IF U AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH ME PERIOD.

Salem said...

Faded? Maybe it's more like Resurrected. She died and was reborn.

WELL,
I HOPE SO SAVAGE,
I WOULD HOPE THAT THEY ALL HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN AND ARE TRULY SORRY FOR WHAT THEY DID.

Salem said...

Its funny that you mention Texas because i traveled on I-40W coming out of Southern Oaklahoma .

ARE YOU FROM OAKLAHOMA?
THAT WAS SUCH A PRETTY STATE, I REMEMBER THE SKIES WERE SO BLUE.

I ALSO WENT I- 40 ALL THE WAY, WITH SOME DETOURS JUST FOR FUN.

60skid said...

Savage ,
I some times wonder who you really are too :)

Salem said...

When you click on Sabrina's picture and go to properties the name of the photo says Rabbit84--gee, wonder what that means?

OH THANKS AM:)
YANOOOO i AM NOT SO SMART WHEN IT COMES TO THE PC*
:)

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Salem.
Rabbits back now

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I have. And he always winds up boring me to tears.

SALEM SINGS
CRY ME A RIVER*

Salem said...

Nancy is what i would call natural. Personality wise she seems kind of spunky too.

YA, AND SHE STILL IS;)

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

60skid:
>Savage ,
I some times wonder who you really are too :) <

I'll be signing the Barker Ranch guest book later this year and my name will be on there.

Sandy and St George may see it :-)
that is if they still get up there.

Well I may be in La later this year but have no plans to go to Barker ranch at this time

Salem said...

60skid said...
Salem
Tell Savage I am not Debra Tate ok

SHE ISNT DEBRA TATE.
I SWEAR!

60skid said...

But when I am in LA I think I may stop at thre old Charlie Chaplin Studio and intoduce my self :)

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Savage
Salem
Tell Savage I am not Debra Tate ok

SHE ISNT DEBRA TATE.
I SWEAR!

See I told you

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

No it kinds of goes back to the from one SOB to another SOB thing

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

I-40W runs from Southern Oaklahoma all the way to Barstow California for about 1200 miles.

I drove through the Eastern Mojave desert and i loved it. I can see why CM was so attracted to the desert lifestyle.

SAME HERE.
I LEFT VA AND TOOK 40 ALL THE WAY TO LA . AFTER LA I AM NOT SURE HOW THE HECK I GOT ANYWHERE.
LOL
LONG STRANGE TRIP IT WAS.

60skid said...

Savage,
lol ... It's like i said 60skid, you're one "Mysterious" woman :-)

Not me !!!

60skid said...

Savage,
An Ohio girl going to LA

I have cousin In LA I want to spend time with he is talking me to see all the sights

Salem said...

Barker Ranch will be an interesting experience. That's about as remote as it gets. Back to nature all the way.

GOLAR WASH IS REALLY A *ITCH TO GET THR.HOPE U HAVE A VECHICLE THAT CAN MAKE IT.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

You can turn off and see the Grand Canyon and also see Meteor Crater as well.

YA I SAW THAT,
WAS BREATH TAKING.

Salem said...

We may hike it in from Goler Wash and camp out along the way.

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST ROUTE.BY FOOT.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Savage,
Old Topanga Canyon Rd will take you right past Gary Hinman's house and then you'll connect to Topanga Canyon Blvd. From there you'll take that all the way down to the Pacific Coast Highway


I heard that Let me know what month you go to Calif. I better go a different month . Not a good idea we being in the same state at the same time LOL

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

It's 7 miles from the mouth of Goler Wash to Barker Ranch. In the Fall, the Desert Heat shouldn't be too much of a factor but i'm sure it will be cold at night.

7:06 PM


THERS A SITE U CAN VISIT ON ROAD CONDITIONS AND WEATHER CALLED
DEATH VALLEY TALK.COM
INTERESTING SITE.
CK IT OUT WHEN YOU CAN.

60skid said...

Savage ,
Why do you drive all that way To Calif . It takes like 6 hours on a plane

Salem said...

http://www.desertusa.com/cgi-bin/mb/message.cgi?view=forum3&thread=44891.msg

ANOTHER SITE

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

ROAD TRIPS ARE SO FUN,,,
NOTHING LIKE A OPEN ROAD AND TIME TO SPEND TO CLEAR YA HEAD.

closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
closed blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
agnostic monk said...

Savage RDDB-DA said...
agnostic monk:
>Nancy is what i would call natural. Personality wise she seems kind of spunky too.<

If that's your idea of "spunky" I would hate to see your idea of vicious and hostile.



"I didn't care either way."
- Nancy Pitman, on her deep and wide capacity for feeling compassion towards a butchered pregnant woman and her baby

60skid said...

Savage,
I have a friend Bobby who called me and said you can not get pass Golar Wash
Have you ever been to to Sharon house on Cielo Dr ?

60skid said...

I was thinking I can sew pretty good maybe I could make some of these phoney vests and sell them to LOL

Shopgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

good shop girl and you

60skid said...

Shop girl
Email me My address is in my profile

Shopgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

I remember those movies I loved them

Shopgirl said...

The one I saw was "Doctor, You've Got to be Kidding!" it had a very young Bill Bixby and George Hamilton in it, too.

60skid said...

Audio 60skid! Have you ever seen the movie "Beyond The Sea" about Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee?

Yes I love it

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

the most beautiful place I ever lived was Virginia. I've lived in SoCal for 30 years and I still don't feel like I'm home. So, I kinda understand how Charles Manson feels about going home...

same here AM:)
I have been to all those states and you and I have probally crossed paths many times..U were in Va the same years i was, then , U were in Ca the same year i moved out there:)
yes, If I had to live anywhere , it would be where I am now. :)

Salem said...

catscradle77 said...
Hey Audio...I know a few bikers down in VA..and they are the kindest people..I may venture down there soon to visit...any places I should see??

2:14 AM

Cat
The *Scorpions * still ride:)

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Cat
Davis , handled all the stolen credit cards and fake ID's. When he was at the ranch. Right?
It wasnt Red? as many think.

If you dont mind, give me a call when u can.
as i said before, if at anytime anyone feels uncomfortable talking about anything, its cool with me, i will not harass people like SOMEONE here obiously does.
Peace:)

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

Cool about da Scorp's...my friend Tank is most righteous and is having a friend in Canada with some medical issues with not too long to go..so maybe roadtrip is being called for...

6:31 AM

ok CAT:)
I love road trips!!!!!!

60skid said...

This Ezekiel Wheel is something to do with Tex Watson its on his web site

Salem said...

LOL--people, or as Sandy says HUMANS...

6:48 AM

;)

Salem said...

If that's your idea of "spunky" I would hate to see your idea of vicious and hostile.

lol

wow sounds like me whe i get riled!
LMAO
always is always forever
and one and one is one

60skid said...

Cat,
I just read Bruce was already checked out by the FBI and is not The Zodiac. I knew they had to have DNA and to check .So from what I have read he was cleared of that

Salem said...

And as far as Dennis Rice is concerned: the fake vest already says everything about how much we can trust his words...

DENNIS RICE WAS A WAANNNNBE BACK THEN AS HE IS TODAY,HE WENT FROM BEING AMORED WITH CM TO TEX WATSON.
GEEESH
WHY CANT HE BE DENNIS * THE MEANCE*

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
60skid said...

Cat,
Bruce doesnt answer questions if he doesnt want to-he doesnt lie about stuff and if he doesnt want to answer, he just doesnt...I can respect that, ya know... ;)

I can respect that

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salem said...

catscradle77 said...
Bruce doesnt answer questions if he doesnt want to-he doesnt lie about stuff and if he doesnt want to answer, he just doesnt...I can respect that, ya know... ;)

I KNOW. :)
PEACE

catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catscradle77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1176   Newer› Newest»