Monday, April 11, 2011

Bryn, More on this Guy


A reader tells us that the third guy from the right in the photo is Bryn Lukashevski.
The guy next to Danny DeCarlo, who is dressed differently from everyone else.
Maybe Cats or someone with the caption for this photo can confirm this. Or maybe check against the arrest records.

We need to confirm this first.

If this is true, then a guy who was Lotsapoppa's bodyguard, who was best friends with Dennis Wilson and told him about the shooting, this guy is arrested at Spahn two weeks after the murders. Looking a bit dressed up like he was paying a visit.

What does this mean? I don't know yet but it is pretty fucking crazy.


(photo was originally found on the amazing Truth on Tate LaBianca site)

4 comments:

starship said...

ok, hold on....

Lets check sources first...

Who says he was Lotsapoppa's bodyguard?

Who says this guy was Dennis Wilson's best friend?

Who says he was arrested at Spahn?

Ok, if all this is common knowledge then I am out of the loop. I suppose the arrest records from Spahn might be accessible to someone who lives in the LA area...

Sorry, but the deal with Lotsapoppa was that he was supposed to be a panther or somehow related to the panthers...I don't see a long-haired skinny white guy being one of his muscle...that's what I meant when I said I didn't buy the same guy being security for Wilson that would heva been security for Lotsapoppa.

brownrice said...

I've been a long time lurker on this site and am very pleaed to see you're posting again, Col... GREAT site.

Pristash said:-
Sorry, but the deal with Lotsapoppa was that he was supposed to be a panther or somehow related to the panthers...I don't see a long-haired skinny white guy being one of his muscle...that's what I meant when I said I didn't buy the same guy being security for Wilson that would heva been security for Lotsapoppa.

With all due respect Pristash, I always thought that the only one that took Lotsapoppa for a Panther was Charlie.

starship said...

And you may be right on that...and it may only have been because of the news report of the panthers body being found in Griffith Park...

But I still don't buy this guy being 'muscle'

But he could be something else, I suppose. Associate, hanger-on...whatever. Let's find out.

LH said...

I know this post is almost 2 years old. But I've been thinking about it ever since then. I don't know if Bryn was arrested at the Spahn raid or not. Or if that was ever cleared up for sure either way. But I really don't think the guy in this picture is him. I'm 99.9% it's Larry Craven. There's a picture up on the Cielo Drive site titled "Ranch Hands Arrested". Compare the two. Looks like the exact same guy to me. And apologies if someone has posted about this already.