Friday, August 14, 2009
History Channel Doc
Wow- what an awful documentary. They actually made the story boring. It takes real skill to do that.
- how seriously can we take you when you state on a fucking title card that Spahn Ranch is in Benedict Canyon which is 20 miles away?
- I know you couldn't afford to license Beatles songs, but do you really expect anyone to believe Charlie listened to the WHITE ALBUM on fucking HEADPHONES?
- Gypsy is back to tell us her lies...she was lying in all that Henrickson footage and News footage then but she is telling the truth now- or something. I love Charlie kicking her though- such BS but I was cheering HIM on.
- Who is that one tooth freak that keeps appearing? No one in the Family was inbred.
- Jakobsen is now called Shapiro? Because any Jew will do?
- They are using the Tate Home Movies that I posted before YOUTUBE scum (Thanks Savage) took them down.
- Debra is there but doesn't get the chance to make too much up.
- Who knew that Linda Kasabian had become a transexual? I missed that part. She sounds like she is reading a script. No mention of her continued legal troubles, or of Tanya growing up to become Lady Dangerous. Of course.
This played in the UK and Canada and will play in USA in a month. And still suck.