Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wife of Paul


Martha Watkins

Services for Martha Watkins, 49, who died March 10, 2007, in Pahrump, will be held at 4 p.m. today (March 16, 2007) at Lee Funeral Home & Cremation Service, 720 S. Buol Lane.

She was born April 28, 1957, in Las Vegas. She was a 17-year resident of Pahrump, coming from Tecopa.

She was an executive director for the Death Valley Chamber of Commerce.

Her husband Ronald Daniels of Pahrump; daughters Claire Watkins of Reno, Lise (Nick) Baker of San Francisco, Calif., and Gaylynn Daniels of Pahrump; and sister Mona Nelson of Las Vegas survive her. (03/10/07)

I understand that she never got over Paul's death 17 years ago, and that it was likely some sort of mis-medication that caused her death. Her daughters never really got to know dad, but I am sending them some dvds in the hope of building up a relationship with them. RIP.

5 comments:

Heaven said...

Welcome back Col!

How old are Pauls kids now?

=)

ColScott said...

One is 21 and the other I THINK is 24

Heaven said...

They're younger than I thought...

Thanks!

=)

deadwoodhbo said...

I would never get over my Husbands death.

deadwoodhbo said...

Happy Easter Charlie