Tuesday, August 05, 2014
Krenny! I Love it....
- Krenny talks about it all started with one man and one woman but wtf is she talking about? It didn't start with her the first woman was Mary Brunner and number 2 was Squeaky Fromme.
- While she talks about her love for Charlie I keep seeing the image from the Watkins book where he describes Clem going down on Krenny's hairy beaver. I hurl and then I wonder what love she is talking about.
- The photo of Krenny with the Sixties do isn't half bad. She looks like any other Sixties Hausfrau. There goes my image of her as the ugly one. Mary still is the winnah.
- The Col knows a lot of people who want to please. None of them have killed anyone.
- Moving in with Manson was not throwing away the rest of your life. Killing 7 strangers with Tex Watson? Yeah that was.
- At 23 you didn't end up on Death Row since California did not have a Death Row for women at the time? Come on Krenny, didn't you read Sadie's book?
- You made the decision of your life when you stabbed a bunch of people during a home invasion, not when you rejected Charlie's supposed influence.
- My definition of love was totally skewed? Listen, Krenny, your psych profile isn't that complex. No one loved you growing up. Your parents were shit. Your sister fucked up her life. You met some loser kids who were willing to fuck you and suck you and drug with you. In order to continue to feel part of that group you were given a test most people don't get- you were asked to do some seriously fucked up shit. You did it over two nights and would have done many more. You wanted approval and for ten minutes you had it. Everything else is just epilogue.
- Krenny today fights for her beliefs. None of which include Xs on the forehead
- "I learned choice at the most horrific cost." Yeah, I learned not to stab anybody when I poked Mary DeMartino with a bobby pin when I was 6. Slow learner Krenny.
Obviously Krenny is positioning herself for a throw at the Board in 2018. As messed in the head as Orca Tate is, she was right when she said if these people were really sorry, they would stfu and stop trying to get out. Sickening.